In this project, students would have an opportunity to learn about sound and video engineering through making videos using our green screen and then using the grant purchased video/sound mixer to edit and perfect it. Those who were more interested in music would be able to use the grant purchased Sphero SpecDrums to code and tap out music, record it, transfer it to the mixer, and manipulate it to produce a full track. This project will encourage creativity and teach them real world skills that would be useful in the future if they want to have a career in film or music.
- Carrie Settles Livers Grant – “ALTERNATIVE ENERGY WE NEED,’ IT CAN HELP US TO FEED, AND ENCOURAGE US TO READ!”
- Richard White Grant – “Putting the TEAM in STEAM”
- Dr. Tamieka Grizzle Grant – “Start Them Early! Building A Foundation For Coding And Robotics!”
- Dr. Doug Doblar – “Bringing Math And Science To Life And Together”
- K. C. Revere – “Virtual REALity”