- The Georgia Educational Technology Conference and its sponsoring agency, the Georgia Educational Technology Consortium, recognize the privacy concerns of visitors to our websites and the importance of protecting the privacy of personally identifiable information. No personally identifiable information, such as a visitor’s name, address, email address, credit card number, or telephone number, is collected on our websites unless the visitor chooses to provide that information to us.
- Visitors who register online for the Conference do so on the McRae & Company website, which is independent of the GaETC website. Visitors who choose to add their contact information to our conference mailing list through our website will receive email updates about the conference and/or a mailed conference preliminary program. The contact information collected on the GaETC website and the McRae website is used for no other purposes and is not sold or shared with other parties.
- We do not place “cookies” on a visitor’s computer.
- For each visitor to our webpages, our server automatically recognizes the domain, service provider, operating system, IP address, and Internet browser. The server also records the usage of pages (hits). This tracking system focuses on overall website activity; it does not track information about individual visitors. We use this data, in aggregate, for our research reports and performance surveys to improve the content of our website.
- Safeguards are in place to prevent unauthorized attempts to upload or change website information or otherwise access our website server.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Links to external websites are provided as a convenience to our visitors. These sites are maintained by their individual hosts; the Georgia Educational Technology Conference and the Georgia Educational Technology Consortium have no responsibility for the content of these sites and do not endorse ideas which may be presented there or any products or services which may be advertised there. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy policies as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
We do not post advertising on this website. If you see a pop-up or pop-under window with advertising or an advertising banner, you will know you are not on the GaETC website.
If you have questions or concerns about the information on this page, please email us.