This project will implement digital storytelling via Swivl robot cameras within third-grade classrooms at New Mountain Hill Elementary (NMHE) in order to increase writing achievement. Students will gain critical ELA skills to become effective writers, producers, and communicators through personal creativity, technology, and innovation.
- Carrie Settles Livers Grant – “ALTERNATIVE ENERGY WE NEED,’ IT CAN HELP US TO FEED, AND ENCOURAGE US TO READ!”
- Richard White Grant – “Putting the TEAM in STEAM”
- Dr. Tamieka Grizzle Grant – “Start Them Early! Building A Foundation For Coding And Robotics!”
- Dr. Doug Doblar – “Bringing Math And Science To Life And Together”
- K. C. Revere – “Virtual REALity”