The project will focus on enhancing instructional delivery through the use of Virtual Reality (VR) headsets in Science classes. Science teachers will utilize VR headsets to provide students with experiences that feel like actual life experiences. Experiences through VR will promote retention of information in addition to making text and direct instruction more meaningful while stimulating students’ sensory.
- Carrie Settles Livers Grant – “ALTERNATIVE ENERGY WE NEED,’ IT CAN HELP US TO FEED, AND ENCOURAGE US TO READ!”
- Richard White Grant – “Putting the TEAM in STEAM”
- Dr. Tamieka Grizzle Grant – “Start Them Early! Building A Foundation For Coding And Robotics!”
- Dr. Doug Doblar – “Bringing Math And Science To Life And Together”
- K. C. Revere – “Virtual REALity”