I propose to make the STEM fields integrated, relevant, and exciting with a collection of digital science sensors, probes, and equipment that can bring our students’ real-time data that can be used both to create science phenomena and to offer real, relevant data to integrate into our math curriculum.
- Carrie Settles Livers Grant – “ALTERNATIVE ENERGY WE NEED,’ IT CAN HELP US TO FEED, AND ENCOURAGE US TO READ!”
- Richard White Grant – “Putting the TEAM in STEAM”
- Dr. Tamieka Grizzle Grant – “Start Them Early! Building A Foundation For Coding And Robotics!”
- Dr. Doug Doblar – “Bringing Math And Science To Life And Together”
- K. C. Revere – “Virtual REALity”