We have just constructed a “literary garden” with flowering plants acquired from notable authors’ homes. We will use wind energy to power a water feature (while also teaching alternative energies) to help our garden become a certified wildlife habitat, which attracts pollinators to our edibles, helping us to feed our community.
- Carrie Settles Livers Grant – “ALTERNATIVE ENERGY WE NEED,’ IT CAN HELP US TO FEED, AND ENCOURAGE US TO READ!”
- Richard White Grant – “Putting the TEAM in STEAM”
- Dr. Tamieka Grizzle Grant – “Start Them Early! Building A Foundation For Coding And Robotics!”
- Dr. Doug Doblar – “Bringing Math And Science To Life And Together”
- K. C. Revere – “Virtual REALity”